I think Kirkland Signature Chocolate Chunk Cookies from CostCo are probably my favorite cookies EVER! It's the right kind of soft and it lasts like that, it's not like it's only good when it first gets out of the oven. One cookie, however, is 210 calories. Probably 2/3 of the calories I burn when I do my Jane Fonda video. This makes me very sad. It's a good thing I don't make it to CostCo that often since apparently I have to spend at least $100 when I go there (~$230 when I went there with Murph last weekend). There is no such thing as a quick CostCo run.
I was looking at my LinkedIn profile today (because I like to Google myself, probably waaaaay too much). And realized that I've been working for 9 months, today. I'm not sure how to commemorate that, but it feels like an accomplishment. I wonder if it's because I'm a woman.
It truly amazes me how complicated I've made my financial life, that if I were to die, whoever is dealing with my stuff will have a difficult time figuring it out...unless you knew my passwords. Then it would be slightly better since most of it is compiled and recorded someplace.
I hate that WSJ has added Sports coverage...actually I just hate that they feel the need to deface the front page with this announcement, who cares if they added it or not?!
There are advantages to working in a French bank. 1)Things aren't melting down all over the place. I feel highly insulated from any "bad bank" fears. 2)A man was just walking past an office and said "Bonjour" to his French friend. And it made me think of the beginning of Beauty and the Beast. Then I briefly sang the song to myself as I pretended to be Belle.
I'm really looking forward to my car being paid off in June. Then the Title will be given solely to me (my mama is on it with me now) then I can have NY plates.
I know my hair would look better if I blow-dried it....but I haven't done that regularly in 5 years and am not about to start up again.
I'm not sure what my love languages are anymore. Haven't had to think about it in a long time. I think it's because I've been more specific as of late, and have not found the generalizations as useful as before. Is it possible to graduate from the basics?
Dave likes to call me "The Mayor" becomes I seem to know a lot of people. That's only because I've been on this project since the beginning. I think back to July when we were having meeting after meeting with these people, and I struggled to figure out who everyone was. ESPECIALLY, when they would be just some voice on a conference call. I realize now how important it was for me to follow John around those first few weeks. Now, someone will ask me where so-and-so sits and I can usually tell them or at least figure out who to ask. I like to know everything that's going on. It's a strength of mine to find the connections between things and I enjoy doing it.
Nice blog today! If I were at work with you I could've helped by personalizing the lyrics of Belle's song to your exact situation. Mmm...I'm feeling a song coming on...
ReplyDelete