I worked on our wedding website today. It's not ready for public viewing or anything, but it's been fun to put together. It's hard to imagine what people who have never met me might want to hear about me. Should I be cute? Should I be sophisticated? Should I be intelligent? I'm not freaking out about it or anything...yet.
I also liked putting up some pictures. The famous picture of me attacking Ben when we went apple picking is up there. I will see if it is vetoed...Really it made me realize how long I've known Ben, and what we've shared in friendship, romance, and fellowship. Who would've guessed we would get this far? I can honestly say, I didn't.
Can I just say it is soooooooooooo weird to be trying so hard to NOT think about wedding and marriage before engagement (for obvious reasons of idolatry and whatnot), and then suddenly flip the switch and it is my job now to be thinking about that. To truly seek out what God means for marriage, as He invented it. Anyway, began reading "The Mystery of Marriage" by Mike Mason the other day. So far really, really AWESOME! Such a feeler.
No comments:
Post a Comment