I think my brain is currently so unstimulated that I start to want to find meaning in the oddest of things. I was looking out my window this morning and I started looking for patterns in the leaves of a tree. I saw a cute, fat, hairy goat, and giggled because the wind was making it look like it was walking....yeah.
I hate how cold it's getting. I needed to whip out this comforter I "borrowed" from Grant (which turns out to be Ben's anyway...typical) this morning. And I think I woke up early because I was cold. I hate pants, a lot! It's probably the only reason why I think I could really ever move back home, the weather.
But then, the cold reminds me of good things that happen in the Fall. Namely, my birthday, Thanksgiving, happy New York Christmas season, and respite from the cold going to AZ.
No comments:
Post a Comment