Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Health

OMG, really?? Oh man, if I were rich I think I'd waste a lot of money on things just because they're so cute. It reminds me of that site I found once with pictures of the stuff toy pandas...doing things...does anyone remember me showing you that?

Anyway, going to see the dermatologist today, and I'm excited to be able to leave work a little early. The bite area is kind of gross, and it hurts, but that's what's great about having a job where I sit all day.

So I got this deal in the mail for Ballys and it says I can invite friends to it for $19/month. So if you want the extremely cheap deal (for nyc anyway) let me know, and I'll hook you up. It's not a very convenient gym for me, but it could work. Also, my health insurance reimburses me so it's technically free (if I go to they gym 50 times in a 6 month period...it's unlikely, but I can dream). At $99 for a year, I can't really complain. My health insurance is awesome btw. I pay no premiums nor for any prescription costs, no deductible, just a copay. Kinda makes me want to go to the doctor more often.

That's it. I'm awesomely bored today.

No comments:

Post a Comment