Ok, so I'm still thinking about money a little today. Really, truly though, please read what Ramit has to say. If you read anything from this guy read this post. It's really interesting to see what he has to say about money. Considering the thought that money usually flows easiest to things we most love and treasure, the things we idolize, what he says implies that we're not even wise enough to idolize those things correctly. So not only are we foolish to store our treasures here instead of in heaven, we are even more foolish because we don't even stay consistent with our own desires. Just a thought...
I definitely do not regret leading a Bible Study on Saturday mornings. "Let's be clear!" (haha) But I am looking forward to getting to sleep in for the first time in weeks this Saturday!!! I also look forward to cooking myself a big breakfast, and watching VH1's Top 20 Countdown. I also look forward to finally finishing off our painting job, and perhaps repairing the awesome stickers I wanted to use that have since tragically fallen off (trust me, it's tragic to me). I look forward to doing these things without feeling guilty about it because I'm sick or something and I probably should be sleeping instead of paying attention to household things (some of which, I just have to mention in passive aggressive fashion, is not my duty to begin with). I might even friggin' clean the bathroom and take out the mountain of recycling I'm sooo excited. I think I'm just tired of feeling guilty about it, while no action has been taken at all by anyone. The J in me flares up beyond reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment