So I tricked out my budget...again. I realized while talking to Ben that there was no way I was keeping myself in check when I overspent in a category in a month. I just kind of guessed my way through it not exactly knowing if that was ok since I didn't spend so much in another category down the road. Anyway, hard to explain, but I just stepped it up a notch.
On other exciting organizing life news. I finally sat down and figured out the whole Google up stuff on my BBerry (I know very lame of me to have waited this long)! So, now I have access to my Picasaweb pictures, Google Reader, Google maps (with street view apparently, but haven't checked it), and Google Docs. And then, I can sync my Google calendar and Contacts with the native software on the BBerry! There actually seem to be more Google apps on there (including a way to text a post to Blogger), but I'd spent all my time looking through my Google calendar to make sure it's accurate. I haven't really paid attention to it before only because it was all online, just used the reminder functionality to get emails when bills needed to get paid.
That said, I don't think I'll get rid of my paper calendar just yet. I think it's way too useful and freeing (as in I can write whatever information I want). BUT, now if someone is asking me about my plans, I don't have to whip it out, I can just look at my phone which is more readily available usually. SO COOL!
note to self: look into google apps.
ReplyDeleteGracias Xaris!
:-D
I LOVE Google. I think I went into that on my latest blog post. But seriously...it makes my life so concise, even on my Blackberry (thus rendering it a Crackberry.) I love the Google Maps especially for BB because it lets you search for directions via public transportation. Very helpful.
ReplyDelete