Tuesday, February 10, 2009

101st Post

This is my 101st post on this blog. It feels like forever ago when I started it, when really it's only been about 6 months or something like that.

So since I wrote out some of my food rules on here (and trust me there was a lot more), I feel like I really gotta mention the flip side of being healthy, excercise.


I totally asked my mom to mail me her old Jane Fonda workout videos (as in VHS, yes I have a VCR)...some of which are older than me. I didn't want to spend money. All of these are pictured in this commercial. I wanted to get it out there, because I feel soooooo silly when I do it. Sooo silly that I just wanted everyone to know so that if you see me you can definitely ask, "Hey Xaris, how's your Jane Fonda stuff going?" Really, I just wanted to bring it out into the light so that my shame would be no more. So there!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm still laughing as I'm writing this...Jane Fonda. Well, it's out there now!

    ReplyDelete