Check this out. Get a free workout!
And since I'm plugging things. Click here if you want to see Ben starring as Reverend Shaw in Footloose! When was the last time you saw him full out sing and act? Oh, never? Then you should come! Let me know if/when you're coming, just in case it's when I'm going.
Many times when I'm riding the train at night, I think of Spirited Away when Chihiro takes that train ride to Swamp Bottom or something like that. I've always tried to figure out what it means, that she had to ride so far away with such a motley crew. It was just such a long montage, it's interesting that Miyazaki found it so important to highlight. Each character going through the experience for different reasons, but nonetheless doing so together. I don't know what my point is with that, just that I think about it so often while riding the train, and what better venue to be random than here.
For Grace and Megan: "He ate them!"
Oh man, I REALLY want to go see Footloose.
ReplyDeletewhen are you going?