Monday, November 17, 2008
Knitting
I'm kind of really excited about this. Only because it's a lot closer to being "on the way home" for me. This hobby has proven to be one of the most awesome things in my life right now. It includes a lot of things that makes Xaris very happy. First of all, there's the repetitive, easy task which creates slow and easy progress. Then there's the creative aspect of it, like I'm actually making something out of something else. There's the looking forward to the goal, making something beautiful. It just makes me feel productive, and I can do it basically anywhere. And surprisingly enough, I can do it at work without much of a problem. It's even a conversation starter with the guys. "My mother does that too!" "I really like that color!" Do not ask me how I get away with the things I get away with. I just don't know anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOOHOO!!! Letsgoletsgoletsgoletsgoletsgo!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteohmigosh ohmigosh...so so so excited!! I love that brand of yarn too but I can usually only find it at Michael's and the selection isn't that great...so this is SO EXCITING!!
ReplyDelete