...makes me a better person. I seriously believe this. Quite unfortunately it cuts out after year end. So consider yourself educated. Please use my Gmail instead.
I am sincerely going to miss my Stern email as it made me a more effective communicator in life. The design is so intuitive and so useful. Basically, it's like Gmail, but with a colored tagging system and the entire Stern community listing automatically. Very useful for emailing professors or random deadbeat teammates who forgot to give you their info. The colored tagging helps in making different tags relate to each other i.e. all Nav related tags are orange. Of course, as all Gmail users know, the conversation type listing is uber useful.
Anyway, I just like it a lot and I'm really going to miss it. I don't have Gmail access at work, but I'll probably start forwarding it to the lackluster NYU email, which apparently is available for life as long as you log into NYU Home once a month. But it's nothing like Stern...<_>
No comments:
Post a Comment